562 Bald Eagle Way, Loveland $979,000www.562baldeagle.com
Our Featured Listings > 562 Bald Eagle Way
Stunning Country Estate – nestled on nearly 1 peaceful acre in south Loveland with commanding panoramic views of the Colorado Rockies!
Backing to large private acreage and wetland area in the charming community of Eagle Crest conveniently located off 287 or Lincoln Ave!
At nearly 4,000 finished square feet and 4,582 total, this incredible property exudes quality and well-appointed touches throughout!
Newer 2019 Class IV roof, Huge 41 X 21 patio with built in pergola and gas line ready for BBQ or firepit! convenient garden shed and spacious “Sunroom” bathed in natural light recently add in 2018/2019 off to the south!
Perfectly positioned with single owners since 1998! Massive 3 car garage at nearly 850sqft. complete with workshop benches and wonderful storage shelving included!
Sellers have the original prints/plan and home was built with caissons/pier foundation – not because it was needed, but because Quality was #1! Even the added Sunroom was built with caissons – ask listing agent for foundation drawings.
Prepared to be wowed walking into the finished lower level to see the high-quality additional space an amazing rec room or family room or home office with a simply beautiful & practical “Kitchenette!”
Enjoy the best spring BBQs and Sunsets here with
the ultimate Colorado County Oasis!
* Includes Eagle Premier Home Warranty (ask listing agent for details!)
Come be in inspired, a breathtaking location! A “The complete” Colorado lifestyle property. Exquisitely built in 1998 by Colorado Country Homes & Design. Nestled on nearly 1 full peaceful acre, 39,104 square feet of a truly idyllic setting, “picturesque” watch elk right from your patio – perfect for larger scale entertaining! Convenient garden shed and basketball court on the west side!
A gardener’s delight & Outdoor Paradise! with full irrigation front and back, manicured to Perfection – many unique & beautiful Colorado trees and shrubs.
Abundant Wildlife: A variety of Elk, owls, eagles, fox, hawks, falcon, just to name a few…!
• Newer exterior paint! 2020
• Newer Class IV roof in 2019*
• Massive concrete patio 41 X 21 with a custom pergola and gas line ready. private heavenly
• 16 X 11 Covered patio area just to the west of the Sunroom.
• 24 X 10 Covered front porch – both front porch and stairs really sealed!
• Pride of Ownership shines, exquisitely maintained inside and out!
• A dream garage – at nearly 850 sqft. complete with workshops & storage shelving, included stove and microwave. Has a 220V*
• Professionally established Front and Backyard Grounds.
• Garden Shed and basketball court!
• High efficiency Trane Furnace
• Central A/C
• Upgraded 200 amp electrical service
• Previous radon tests were low.
• New sewer line – literally just redone! 2022 (see listing agent for paperwork.)
• Bright, Airy with Soaring Ceilings - Pride of Ownership shines with stunning & remodel work and upgrades! Warm and inviting! Entertains perfectly!
• Featuring 4 Bedrooms (oversized upper bedroom to the west does not have closet) 4 Bathrooms at nearly 4,000 finished square feet!
• Flexible spaces – the front living room and dining room – both have glass French doors – could be perfect “in-home offices!”
• Beautifully crafted solid oak cabinetry.
• Convenient built-ins throughout. Artistic display shelving and gorgeous tile accents. Airy and Bright with vaulted ceilings.
• Flexible rooms/spaces – could have an office on each floor!
• Designed just for this lot** Expansive windows throughout showing the incredible scenery!
• Stunning solid cherry hardwood floors!
• Exquisite mouldings & custom touches throughout!
• Spacious family room gas fireplace!
A Cook’s Delight! An Epicurean’s Eat-in Kitchen!
• Designed for every convenience. Solid Oak Maple cabinetry
and massive wrap around center island – truly ideal for open entertaining!
• All Kenmore Elite Chef’s Stainless Steel appliances!
• Shiny Solid Quartz Countertops with customized edge treatment!
• Oversized separate walk-in pantry and lower level roll-out shelving.
• Convenient ceiling pot rack included.
• Opens up to a Cozy family fireplace/hearth room & new Sunroom!
THE PRIMARY WING EXPERIENCE:
• 15 X 13 + 11 X 8 spacious Primary Bedroom Suite and sitting room, nursery Or home office Or Yoga room!
• Stunning SPA- inspired 5 piece Primary Bathroom Suite, complete with its soaker tub, with Quartz Countertop vanity space!
• Dual walk-in closets!
• Bright – oversized picture windows and Airy with vaulted ceiling!
FINISHED LOWER LEVEL – CUSTOM KITCHENETTE:
• A complete wow! Exuding quality and practicality, this lower level will blow you away!
• Spacious rec. room or 2nd family room or office – or guest quarters!
• Great space For movie watching or sports games or just to cozy up with your favorite book!
• What a kitchen! Secondary kitchen space with European style cabinetry and separate pantry area, stainless appliances! Simply beautiful!
• Loaded with additional unfinished storage options or future finished space! 20 X 18 or 21 X 15 additional spaces!
• Rec room even has additional finished storage closets!
• Thompson R2-j School District Website is:
Elementary: Winona, Middle: Ball (conrad), High School: Mountain View.
• Eagle Crest has low/very reasonable HOA at $85 a month includes Trash through Waste Management, management and Snow removal on the streets as Bald Eagle is technically outside of the city limits.
• On utilities, the PVREA is electrical, Water is Little Thompson, Xcel is gas & Bald Eagle has a new sewer line – just replaced/2022~
• HOA is at email@example.com or 850-866-3705
• PID (or public improvement district) has been passed with Larimer County, they will be managing the process for any street repairs/Replacements with Eagle Crest. This PID is paid or assessed through property taxes for each resident. Last year 2021 taxes were $5,765 on the subject and Larimer County, has said that in around 3 years these are expected to go down. Any questions, please contact Katie Beilby 970-498-5726.
• All windows treatments as installed. Main Kitchen Stainless Steel (5 burner Kenmore Elite Range/Oven, microwave, dishwasher & Fridge.) Pot rack in the main kitchen. All appliances in the garage (stove and microwave.)
• All workshop benches stay, and all attached shelving.
• Finished Lower level Kitchen: Fridge, Dishwasher, Oster (countertop oven.) & built in white storage bench in the finished lower level.
• iRing & Camera by the backdoor.
• Freezer in garage, Lockers in Mudroom. Antique ladder in main kitchen and finished lower level kitchen.
• Upper level Washer and Dryer.
• Corner seating & table in the finished lower level kitchen.
• The 2 hanging shelves in the family room and the large shelf above the front door.
Possession * Mid-June.
Looking for your own Colorado getaway? This amazing property is truly one of kind, the possibilities are
endless! Easy commuting to I-25, in between 402 and 60, just minutes to download Loveland or Berthoud!
Expansive floor plan with 4,582 Total square feet and
3,908 Finished square feet! $979,000
Schedule your private showing today!
- Address: 562 Bald Eagle Way, Loveland
- Price: $979,000
- County: Larimer
- MLS: IRES MLS # : 963878
- Style: 2 Story
- Community: Eagle Crest
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Garage spaces: 3
- HOA Fees: Fee: $85/M
- Total Square Feet: 4582
- Taxes: $5,765/2021
- Total Finished Square Fee: 3908
Style: 2 Story Construction: Wood/Frame, Block Roof: Composition Roof Association Fee Includes: Trash, Snow Removal, Management, Common Utilities Outdoor Features: Lawn Sprinkler System, Storage Buildings, Patio, Oversized Garage Location Description: Evergreen Trees, Deciduous Trees, Level Lot, Sloping Lot, House/Lot Faces N, Unincorporated Views: Back Range/Snow Capped, City View Lot Improvements: Street Paved, Curbs, Gutters, Sidewalks Basement/Foundation: Unfinished Basement, 50%+Finished Basement, Crawl Space, Structural Floor, Post and Pier Heating: Forced Air Cooling: Central Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan Inclusions: Window Coverings, Electric Range/Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Microwave, Garage Door Opener, Satellite Dish, Disposal, Smoke Alarm(s) Energy Features: Southern Exposure, Double Pane Windows, Storm Doors, High Efficiency Furnace Design Features: Eat-in Kitchen, Separate Dining Room, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceilings, Open Floor Plan, Workshop, Pantry, Wood Windows, Bay or Bow Window, Walk-in Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookups, Wood Floors, Kitchen Island, Crown Molding Primary Bedroom/Bath: Luxury Features Primary Bath, 5 Piece Primary Bath Fireplaces: Gas Fireplace, Family/Recreation Room Fireplace Utilities: Natural Gas, Electric, Cable TV Available, Satellite Avail, High Speed Avail Water/Sewer: District Water, City Sewer Ownership: Private Owner Occupied By: Owner Occupied Possession: Specific Date, See Remarks Property Disclosures: Seller's Property Disclosure, Home Warranty Flood Plain: Minimal Risk Possible Usage: Single Family New Financing/Lending: Cash, Conventional Exclusions - Iring&Camera-bkdr, freezer-garage, lockers, ladder-main ktchn & bsmt ktchn
- School District: Thompson R2-j
- High School: Mountain View
- Middle School: Conrad Ball
- Elementary School: Winona
- Kitchen 17 x 14
- Dining Room 13 x 13
- Living Room 16 x 12
- Family Room 17 x 16
- Master Bedroom 16 x 13
- Bedroom 2 14 x 13
- Bedroom 3 11 x 10
- Bedroom 4 13 x 13
- Laundry 9 x 7
- Rec Room 20 x 14