We are fortunate to live in an area with an abundance of opportunities to connect, support and recreate during this unique time. Please explore the outlets below and be sure to visit the Fun Things To Do page for links to walking and biking trails as well as a few creative community projects!
Click here for a list of fall festivals, pumpkin patches & corn mazes on the front range! These are a great way to enjoy the beautiful fall season in Colorado.
City of Fort Collins Community Calendar
- Enjoy the First Friday Art Walk.
- Join in the FORTitude 10K on Labor Day!
- Fall Equinox Marathon, 1/2 Marathon & 5 Mile.
- In-studio or virtual class @ Board & Brush!
- It’s movie night at the Holiday Twin Drive-in.
- Thursday Night Live Music in the Gardens at the Edwards House.
- Live on the Lanes Concert Series at Chipper’s College Lanes.
- The Gardens on Spring Creek is now offering Date Night in the Gardens, Cooking Classes, Yoga & Tai Chi in the Gardens, Read & Seed Garden Story Time and a NoCo Urban Homestead Tour!
- At Home Cooking Experience: Kids Cook Family Dinner presented by The Cooking Studio Fort Collins.
- Art classes are now being offered in-person and online at the Blue Moose Gallery.
- Night Skies of Fort Collins takes place weekly via Facebook Live.
- The Larimer County Farmer’s Market is open!
- Keep NOCO Open Campaign – Images & Resources.
- Visit For Fort Collins & support local businesses.
- Fort Collins Symphony Project Tiny Concerts.
- Chamber – Open for Business + Members Go Virtual
- Business Resources & Employment
- The Fort Collins Museum of Discovery continues with fun, hands-on, educational Daily Discovery Activities!
- Follow the Lincoln Center on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Check out the Poudre River Public Library District’s variety of online resources – Virtual Storytimes, Remote Learning eResources & Learn a New Language!
- OtterCares Community Resources & Project Heart Resources
City of Loveland Community Calendar
- Rooftop Derby Party on September 5th @ DeskChair Workspace.
- September 11th join in a Night on the Town!
- Pastels on 5th will be held on September 12th.
- Oktoberfest at Grimm Brothers September 18th-19th.
- Governor’s Art Show and Sale September 26th-November 1st.
- Saturday Night Dine Out Downtown
- Enjoy A Film at the Rialto and check here for a complete list of the 2020 Rialto Theatre Center events.
- Loveland Drive-in Theatre Series
- Farmer’s Market & Food Truck Rally.
- Check out the Loveland Downtown District’s central resource for staying updated with options for delivery, online shopping and more!
- Explore the Loveland Public Library’s Virtual Book Club, Science and more. Follow them on Facebook to take on their Daily Challenge.
- Need some movement? Check out the Chilson Recreation Center!
- Follow the Budweiser Event Center on Facebook to track events, download coloring sheets, access fun handwashing tips like singing to Toby Keith’s “How do you like me now?,” tributes and more.
Windsor-Severance Community Calendar
- Fall Yard Decorating Contest September 3rd.
- Check out the Hot Air Balloon Launches on September 5th, 6th & 7th!
- On September 6th, join in the Doggie Dip and Movie in the Park!.
- Saturday’s @ the Windsor History Museum. Explore what life was like in early Windsor at the Train Depot, Caboose, Schoolhouse, Farm House, Beet Shack, and Chapel. Conduct a lesson in the schoolhouse, experience what it was like to live in a two-room beet shack, and explore artifacts from Windsor’s history.
- Farmers Market Pavilion at Boardwalk Park.
- The Town of Windsor has setup an Emergency Business Assistance page to help businesses, nonprofits and employees access valuable resources and updates.
- The doors to the Windsor Community Recreation Center may not be open, but you can follow the Town of Windsor Parks, Recreation & Culture team for virtual workouts, tips, an online tour of the Train Depot and more!
- Connect to the Clearview Library District’s new virtual programs via their Facebook page. You can also check out their resources page for additional online services and materials.
City of Johnstown Community Calendar
- Candlelight Dinner Theatre now showing Lerner & Loewe’s Camelot.
- The Johnstown Downtown Development Association is a fantastic source for tracking how you can support local businesses!
- The Glenn A. Jones M.D. Memorial Library has resources ready to go for you. Be sure to check out their Stream & Download page!
- Follow Johnstown-Milliken News on Facebook.
- Get inspired with activities, updates and resources posted by the Thompson Rivers Parks & Recreation District!
- Check out the Remote Learning Program being offered by TRPR.
City of Longmont Calendar
- Labor Day in Longmont!
- Art Walk on the Streets September 5th & 12th.
- A Guide to Fall Foliage
- Boulder County Farmer’s Market
- Drive-in Dance Performances by T2 Dance Co.
- Visit Longmont Safely for the latest updates on hotels, restaurants and attractions.
- Check out the Virtual Longmont page for things to do, live-streams, virtual tours and more! They have everything from Longmont Photo Bingo to coloring sheets, word searches and more.
- The Longmont Chamber has up-to-date information and resources for local areas businesses.
- The Downtown Longmont site has a list of businesses that are still open for delivery and/or curbside pickups.
- Be sure to check out the Longmont Public Library’s Boredom Busters list! You can also click here to access digital books, magazines and newspapers.
- Take a peek at the Boulder County Osprey Nest Camera.
Estes Park Community Calendar
- First Friday Art Groove September 4th.
- Kentucky Derby at The Barrell September 5th.
- The Estes Valley Farmers Market is open!
- Fridays & Saturdays enjoy Music Around the Campfire at Blue Door Inn.
- The Tuesday Night Trivia @ American Legion.
- Visit Estes Park (VEP) has a resource page dedicated to the latest community updates as we navigate COVID-19, check it out!
- Support Estes Park businesses! Follow the VEP Page and the Estes Park EDC COVID-19 resource guide.
- Check out the Estes Valley Library for live streaming programs, stay-at-home resources, digital collections and more.
- Estes Park Delivers! Join this Facebook Group posting updates on Estes Park Take-Out and Delivery Options Amid COVID-19.
A few extras!
- Find restaurants open for delivery near you at NoCo Nosh.
- NoCo Volunteers – Volunteer Resource Center
- Check out the BizWest Podcast for leading trends & news in Boulder Valley & Northern Colorado!
- Colorado Business Resource Center & Paycheck Protection Program
- Larimer County Small Business Recovery Fund
- Larimer County COVID-19
- Safer at Home-Businesses & Workplaces
- NoCo Recovers
- Northern Colorado COVID-19 Response Fund & Weld Recovers Fund
- Support our local food banks: Larimer County Food Bank & Weld County Food Bank