We are fortunate to live in an area with an abundance of opportunities to connect, support and recreate during this unique time. Please explore the outlets below and be sure to visit the Fun Things To Do page for links to walking and biking trails as well as a few creative community projects!
City of Fort Collins Community Calendar
- Perennial Plant Swap 4/1-4/30
- Slamogadro 4/1
- First Friday Art Walk 4/2
- Make & Take Craft @ Board & Brush 4/2
- 5280 Challenge 4/4-4/10
- Realities Rooftop Raise 4/7-4/8
- Foodie Walk 4/16
- Alice in Wonderland 4/24-4/25
- Celebrate Mom in Old Town! 5/9
- Fort Collins Symphony Tiny Concerts
- The Winter Farmers Markets is open!
- Check out the The Gardens on Spring Creek line-up!
- Explore the Fort Collins Museum of Discovery.
- Kids at Home Cooking Experience w/ The Cooking Studio.
- Take an art class at Pinot’s Palette or Board & Brush!
- In-person & online classes @ Blue Moose Gallery.
- Check out the upcoming season at the Lincoln Center.
- Keep NOCO Open Campaign – Images & Resources.
- Visit For Fort Collins & support local businesses.
- Chamber – Open for Business + Members Go Virtual
- Business Resources & Employment
- Check out the Poudre River Public Library District!
- OtterCares Community & Project Heart Resources
City of Loveland Community Calendar
- The Dev Sessions: Rialto Open Mic 4/5
- Night on the Town 4/9
- Bobby LeFebre Poetry Reading 4/9
- Barre & Beer @ Backyard Tap 4/17
- Live Music: Max Mackey Trio 4/17
- NOCO Half Marathon & 10K 4/18
- Shop Local Saturday 4/24
- Check out the Parks & Recreation Spring 2021 Activity Guide!
- Movies & Shows at the Rialto
- Healthy Travel Resources Page
- Chamber Business & Community Resources
- Check out the Loveland Downtown District’s central resource for staying updated with options for delivery, online shopping and more!
- Explore the Loveland Public Library’s offerings.
- Need some movement? Check out the Chilson Recreation Center!
Ranch/Budweiser Event Center
The Ranch Event Calendar
- Follow the Budweiser Event Center on Facebook to track events, download coloring sheets, access fun handwashing tips like singing to Toby Keith’s “How do you like me now?” tributes and more.
Windsor-Severance Community Calendar
- Spring Break @ History Museum 4/1
- Family Painting Pairs 4/11
- Historic House Adventure! 4/15
- Prescription Take Back Day 4/24
- Treasure Island Demonstration Garden
- Follow the Community Recreation Center’s on Facebook!
- Check out the Rec Center’s Winter/Spring 2021 Activity Guide for everything from Line Dancing to Pickleball and Jay’s Bingo!
- Schedule a free tour of the museum for your group of 5 or more people! Windsor History Museum. Explore what life was like at the Train Depot, Caboose, Schoolhouse, Farm House, Beet Shack, and Chapel. Conduct a lesson in the schoolhouse, experience what it was like to live in a two-room beet shack, and explore artifacts from Windsor’s history.
- The Windsor-Severance Library has fun programs and great resources to explore!
- The Town of Windsor has setup an Emergency Business Assistance page to help businesses, nonprofits and employees access valuable resources and updates.
City of Johnstown Community Calendar
- Mile High Lobster at Black Sheep 4/10
- Back to the 90’s Trivia 4/23
- Little Women at the Candlelight.
- Check out the new website to keep updated on what is going on around town, what to do and information about our local businesses. Website – VisitDowntownJohnstown.com!
- Senior Center Events
- The Johnstown Downtown Development Association is a fantastic source for tracking how you can support local businesses.
- The Glenn A. Jones M.D. Memorial Library has resources ready to go for you. Be sure to check out their Stream & Download page!
- Follow Johnstown-Milliken eNews on Facebook.
- Get inspired with activities, updates and resources posted by the Thompson Rivers Parks & Recreation District.
City of Longmont Calendar
- Second Fridays Downtown 4/9
- The Long Run 4/3
- Longmont Farmer’s Market
- Explore the City of Longmont Recreation Brochure/Online Registration.
- Visit Longmont Safely for updates on hotels, restaurants and attractions.
- Check out the Virtual Longmont page for things to do, live-streams, virtual tours and more! They have everything from Longmont Photo Bingo to coloring sheets, word searches and more.
- Longmont Chamber information and resources for local businesses.
- Be sure to check out the Longmont Public Library’s Boredom Busters list! You can also click here to access digital books, magazines and newspapers.
Estes Park Community Calendar
- First Friday Art Groove 4/2
- Easter Meal To-Go 4/1-3
- Live Music @ Twin Owls Steakhouse.
- Tuesday Night Trivia @ American Legion.
- Visit Estes Park (VEP) has a resource page dedicated to the latest community updates as we navigate COVID-19, check it out!
- Support Estes Park businesses! Follow the VEP Page and the Estes Park EDC COVID-19 resource guide.
- Check out the Estes Valley Library for live streaming programs, stay-at-home resources, digital collections and more.
- Estes Park Delivers! Join this Facebook Group posting updates on Estes Park Take-Out and Delivery Options Amid COVID-19.
A few extras!
- Find restaurants open for delivery near you at NoCo Nosh.
- NoCo Volunteers – Volunteer Resource Center
- Check out the BizWest Podcast for leading trends & news in Boulder Valley & Northern Colorado!
- CO Business Resource Center & Paycheck Protection Program
- Larimer County Small Business Recovery Fund
- Larimer County COVID-19
- NoCo Recovers
- Northern Colorado COVID-19 Response Fund
- Support our local food banks: Larimer County Food Bank & Weld County Food Bank