We are fortunate to live in an area with an abundance of opportunities to connect, support and recreate during this unique time. Please explore the outlets below and be sure to visit the Fun Things To Do page for links to walking and biking trails as well as a few creative community projects!
City of Fort Collins Community Calendar
- Celebrate Grad Downtown 5/1-31
- Artisan Craft Fair 5/1
- Manabí Latin Band (Tiny Ensemble) – Cinco De Mayo Celebration 5/5
- Spooky Space Jam Festival 5/5-7
- First Friday Art Walk 5/6
- Ice Extravaganza 5/7
- Quad Rock 50/25mi 5/7
- Super Cool Kids Music Fest 5/7
- Snow While: The Fairest Ballet of All 5/7-8
- Mother’s Day Market 5/8
- Party for Partners 5/13
- Trumbo, Red White & Blacklisted 5/13-15
- Foodie Walk 5/20
- Aspire3D Kite Festival 5/21
- Odell Small Batch Festival 5/28
- Saturdays: Speakeasies & Spirits Tour
- Sundays: Spring Farmer’s Market
- Weekend Brunch at Ace Gilletts.
- Movies @ The Lyric Cinema
- Check out the Gardens on Spring Creek line-up!
- Explore the Fort Collins Museum of Discovery.
- Take an art class at Pinot’s Palette or Board & Brush!
- In-person & online classes @ Blue Moose Gallery.
- Support local theatre! Check out what’s playing at the Bas Bleu Theatre, OpenStage Theatre, and Lincoln Center.
City of Loveland Community Calendar
- Governor’s Art Show 5/1-22
- Liv Barre & Wine 5/1
- LCS: The Sensational 60’s 5/1
- Star Wars Trivia! 5/4
- Cinco de Mayo 5/5
- Lisa Loeb @ Gressiwick 5/6
- 3rd Annual Rooftop Derby Party 5/7
- The Jack Hadley Band @ Gressiwick 5/7
- Taste of Loveland 5/12
- Mel Soul @ Gressiwick 5/12
- Night on the Town 5/13
- Mark Gibson @ Gressiwick 5/13
- Rialto Theater Centennial Celebration 5/17 & 20-21
- Patty Clayton @ Gressiwick 5/20
- Aspire 3D Kite Festival 5/21
- The Wildwoods @ Gressiwick 5/21
- Shop Local Saturday 5/28
- Live Music @ Backyard Tap
- Download the 2022 Visitors Guide!
- Check out the Parks & Recreation Winter/Spring Activity Guide!
- Movies & Shows at the Rialto
- Explore the Loveland Public Library’s offerings.
Ranch/Budweiser Event Center
The Ranch Event Calendar
- Quarter Horse Show 5/4-8
- Limp Bizkit Tour 5/26
- ZZ TOP – Raw Whisky Tour 6/21
- THE SHAW CLASSIC – Strongman Competition 8/13-14
- Wolf Pack Ninja Tour 8/20-21
- Jim Gaffigan – The Fun Tour 9/16
- Alice Cooper 10/4
Windsor-Severance Community Calendar
- First Friday: Free Friday Fitness 5/6
- Mother’s Day Garden Tour 5/8
- Pints with Paul 5/11
- Coffee with the Mayor 5/13
- Historic Preservation Month Open House 5/13-14
- Spring Clean-Up 5/13-14
- Exquisite Miniatures 5/15
- Touch-A-Truck Public Services Open House 5/18
- Saturdays: Kids Nite Out
- Check out the Rec Center’s Spring Activity Guide.
- Visit the Windsor History Museum.
- The Windsor-Severance Library has fun programs and great resources to explore!
Wellington Community Calendar
- Chamber Networking & Educational Breakfast 5/3
- Spring on the Farm 5/7
- Women of Wellington (WOW) 5/18
- Fridays: Friday Night Auction
- Saturdays: Toasts & Jams @ Soul Squared Brewing
- Parks & Rec winter/spring registration is open!
- Town of Wellington Calendar
- Check out the Main Street Program Calendar!
- Wellington Chamber of Commerce Calendar
- Chamber of Commerce Featured Community Events
City of Johnstown Community Calendar
- Cinco de Mayo Downtown 5/1
- 90’s Name That Tune @ Black Sheep 5/7
- Singin’ in the Rain @ the Candlelight.
- Check out the new website to keep updated on what is going on around town, what to do and information about our local businesses. Website – VisitDowntownJohnstown.com!
- Senior Center Events
- Glenn A. Jones M.D. Memorial Library
- The Johnstown Downtown Development Association is a fantastic source for tracking how you can support local businesses.
- Follow Johnstown-Milliken eNews on Facebook.
- Get inspired with activities, updates and resources posted by the Thompson Rivers Parks & Recreation District.
City of Longmont Calendar
- Derby Party 5/7
- Spring into Summer 5/7
- Strawberry Festival Vintage & Antique Market 5/21-22
- Wednesdays: Music Evenings @ Sunflower Farm
- Saturdays: Longmont Farmer’s Market
- Explore the City of Longmont Recreation Brochure/Online Registration.
- Longmont Chamber resources for local businesses.
- Be sure to check out the Public Library’s latest offerings!
Estes Park Community Calendar
- Estes Inspired 5/3
- Cinco de Mayo – Flor de Toloache Concert 5/5
- Cinco de Mayo @ The Barrel 5/5
- Cinco de Mayo Fiesta 5/6
- First Friday Art Groove 5/6
- Duck Waddle 5K 5/7
- Duck Race Festival 5/7
- Kentucky Derby Watch Party 5/7
- Estes Park Sidewalk Sale5/8
- Jazz & Blues Festival5/14
- Pints for Pints Blood Drive5/23
- Estes Park Ghost Tour5/28
- Sister Hazel @ The Stanley5/28
- Saturdays: Hydro Dipped Tumblers
- Sundays: Birdhouse Collage Class
- Check out the Estes Valley Library for live streaming programs, stay-at-home resources, digital collections and more.
A few extras!