We are fortunate to live in an area with an abundance of opportunities to connect, support and recreate during this unique time. Please explore the outlets below and be sure to visit the Fun Things To Do page for links to walking and biking trails as well as a few creative community projects!
City of Fort Collins Community Calendar
- First Friday Art Walk Jan 1.
- Fort Collins Foodie Walk Jan 15.
- Celebrate Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Jan 18.
- Dine Under the Lights Downtown
- Old Town Square Skating Rink
- Visit Fort Collins Symphony Tiny Concerts.
- The Winter Farmers Markets is open!
- Check out the line-up at The Gardens on Spring Creek, from Winter Adult Tai Chi to Backyard Chickens.
- Explore the Fort Collins Museum of Discovery.
- Kids at Home Cooking Experience w/ The Cooking Studio.
- Take an art class at Pinot’s Palette or Board & Brush!
- In-person & online classes @ Blue Moose Gallery.
- Check out the upcoming season at the Lincoln Center.
- Keep NOCO Open Campaign – Images & Resources.
- Visit For Fort Collins & support local businesses.
- Chamber – Open for Business + Members Go Virtual
- Business Resources & Employment
- Check out the Poudre River Public Library District’s variety of online resources – Virtual Storytimes, Remote Learning eResources & Learn a New Language!
- OtterCares Community & Project Heart Resources
City of Loveland Community Calendar
- The Dev Sessions: Rialto Open Mic Jan 4.
- Night on the Town Downtown Jan 8.
- Shop Local Saturday Jan 30.
- The Ice Rink at Centerra through Jan 18!
- Upcoming Movies & Shows at the Rialto.
- Healthy Travel Resources Page
- Chamber Business & Community Resources
- Check out the Loveland Downtown District’s central resource for staying updated with options for delivery, online shopping and more!
- Explore the Loveland Public Library’s Virtual Book Club, Science and more. Follow them on Facebook to take on their Daily Challenge.
- Need some movement? Check out the Chilson Recreation Center!
Windsor-Severance Community Calendar
- Outdoor Bucket List Challenge for kids!
- Bundle up and explore the Treasure Island Demonstration Garden.
- Follow the Community Recreation Center’s on Facebook for fun activities!
- Check out the Community Recreation Center’s Winter/Spring 2021 Activity Guide for everything from Line Dancing to Pickleball and Jay’s Bingo!
- Schedule a free tour of the museum for your group of 5 or more people! Windsor History Museum. Explore what life was like at the Train Depot, Caboose, Schoolhouse, Farm House, Beet Shack, and Chapel. Conduct a lesson in the schoolhouse, experience what it was like to live in a two-room beet shack, and explore artifacts from Windsor’s history.
- The Windsor-Severance Library has fun programs and great resources to explore!
- The Town of Windsor has setup an Emergency Business Assistance page to help businesses, nonprofits and employees access valuable resources and updates.
City of Johnstown Community Calendar
- Candlelight Dinner Theatre’s Candlelight Concerts.
- Church Basement Ladies at the Candlelight.
- Check out the new website to keep updated on what is going on around town, what to do and information about our local businesses. Website – VisitDowntownJohnstown.com!
- The Johnstown Downtown Development Association is a fantastic source for tracking how you can support local businesses.
- The Glenn A. Jones M.D. Memorial Library has resources ready to go for you. Be sure to check out their Stream & Download page!
- Follow Johnstown-Milliken eNews on Facebook.
- Get inspired with activities, updates and resources posted by the Thompson Rivers Parks & Recreation District.
City of Longmont Calendar
- Ice Pavilion Ice Skating through March 13th!
- Second Fridays Downtown
- Boulder County & Longmont Farmer’s Market
- Visit Longmont Safely for updates on hotels, restaurants and attractions.
- Check out the Virtual Longmont page for things to do, live-streams, virtual tours and more! They have everything from Longmont Photo Bingo to coloring sheets, word searches and more.
- Longmont Chamber information and resources for local businesses.
- Be sure to check out the Longmont Public Library’s Boredom Busters list! You can also click here to access digital books, magazines and newspapers.
Estes Park Community Calendar
- First Friday Art Groove Jan 1.
- Tuesday Night Trivia @ American Legion.
- Visit Estes Park (VEP) has a resource page dedicated to the latest community updates as we navigate COVID-19, check it out!
- Support Estes Park businesses! Follow the VEP Page and the Estes Park EDC COVID-19 resource guide.
- Check out the Estes Valley Library for live streaming programs, stay-at-home resources, digital collections and more.
- Estes Park Delivers! Join this Facebook Group posting updates on Estes Park Take-Out and Delivery Options Amid COVID-19.
A few extras!
- Find restaurants open for delivery near you at NoCo Nosh.
- NoCo Volunteers – Volunteer Resource Center
- Check out the BizWest Podcast for leading trends & news in Boulder Valley & Northern Colorado!
- Colorado Business Resource Center & Paycheck Protection Program
- Larimer County Small Business Recovery Fund
- Larimer County COVID-19
- Safer at Home-Businesses & Workplaces
- NoCo Recovers
- Northern Colorado COVID-19 Response Fund
- Support our local food banks: Larimer County Food Bank & Weld County Food Bank