Find your fun in Colorado! Explore the links and resources below for great ways to get out and enjoy our communities.
- Holidays in Fort Collins
- Fort Collins Garden of Lights
- Visit Loveland for the Holidays
- Explore The Loveland Light Trail!
- Upcoming Holiday Events in Greeley
- Windsor Wonderland
- NoCo Winter Wonderland
- Wellington Downtown Elf Hunt
- The Polar Express Train
- Mile High Holidays
- Denver Zoo Lights
- Denver Parade of Lights
- Blossoms of Lights
- Downtown Boulder Holidays
- Longmont Holidays
- Holidays in Estes Park
Outdoor Ice Skating Rinks
- Old Town Ice Skating Rink – Fort Collins, CO
- The Promenade Shops at Centerra – Loveland, CO
- Longmont Ice Pavilion – Longmont, CO
- YMCA of the Rockies – Estes Park, CO
- Southwest Rink at Skyline Park – Denver, CO
- Frozenfire Ice Rink at Digger Field – Idaho Springs, CO
- Dercum Square Ice Rink – Keystone, CO
- Winter Park Resort – Winter Park, CO
- Evergreen Lake – Evergreen, CO
- Natural ponds that offer skating Yampa River, Golden Gate Canyon, Highline Lake, Jackson Lake, Cherry Creek and Eleven Mile.
- & More!
Explore a Colorado Castle
Did you know Colorado is home to six castles?! In a recent UCHealth post, 6 castles in Colorado: These regal castles are great for hikes, getaways, teas or tours, we learn about the gems listed below that hold court in our own backyard!
- Bishop Castle – Rye, CO
- The Redstone Castle – Redstone, CO
- Glen Eyrie Castle – Colorado Springs, CO
- Cherokee Ranch & Castle – Sedalia, CO
- Miramont Castle and Gardens – Manitou Springs, CO
- Mount Falcon Park – Estes Park, CO
The Great Outdoors
One of the great things about living on the Colorado Front Range is that we have easy access to one of the best outdoor playgrounds in the world, the Rocky Mountains. Couple that with community open space and trails, and you could spend an entire summer exploring. Check out some of the quick links below and enjoy!
- Explore Community Trails & Open Space: Fort Collins, Loveland, Greeley, Windsor, Johnstown-Milliken, Estes Park
- Larimer County Open Spaces & Trails
- Weld County Open Spaces & Trails
- Poudre River Trail Corridor
- Rocky Mountain National Park
- The Arapaho & Roosevelt National Forests and Pawnee National Grassland
- Pawnee National Grassland
Be sure to check out our Community Calendar for a detailed breakdown of how you can support and connect with our communities!