Find your fun in Northern Colorado! Explore the links and resources below for great ways to get out and enjoy our communities.
February Fun & Festivities
- “Love Notes” Virtual Concert Feb 12-14.
- Dan Cupid Scavenger Hunt Feb 1-15.
- Loveland Lights at Chapungu Feb 1-15.
- Fall in Love – Downtown Johnstown Feb 4-14.
- Magical Forest @ Eastman Park Feb 13.
- Crazy About Longmont Love!
- Fort Collins Winter Farmers Market
- Dine Under the Lights in Downtown Fort Collins
- Loveland Night on the Town Downtown
- Greeley Farmers’ Market
- Bundle up and explore the Treasure Island Demonstration Garden in Windsor.
In honor of #NationalVolunteerWeek, United Way is proud to announce their new community volunteer portal, NoCoVolunteers.org! Visit NoCoVolunteers.org to create your volunteer profile and find your next volunteer opportunity, with openings available either in-person or virtually.
Our volunteer portal features a variety of nonprofit agencies ready for your help to make an impact in our community. To help respond to this unprecedented challenge, please consider donating your time, talent or treasure to help strengthen our communities.
A Natural Escape
While most facilities and events are closed or canceled, many of our outdoor spaces remain accessible to the public. Before visiting, please check with individual parks regarding changes to park operations. If you choose to visit a national park, please ensure that you follow CDC and state and local guidelines to prevent the spread of infectious diseases and practice Leave No Trace principles.
- Explore Community Trails & Open Space: Fort Collins, Loveland, Greeley, Windsor, Johnstown-Milliken, Estes Park
- Larimer County Open Spaces & Trails
- Weld County Open Spaces & Trails
- Poudre River Trail Corridor
- Rocky Mountain National Park
- The Arapaho & Roosevelt National Forests and Pawnee National Grassland
- Pawnee National Grassland
Fun At-Home Activities
- Transform Your Backyard: Explore the Spruce’s 49 ideas to transform your yard into a destination.
- Online Cooking Class: Take an online cooking classes with The Seasoned Chef, Dan Witherspoon. He is one of the most well-known chefs in the Denver area!
- Online Cooking Class: At Home Cooking Experience: Kids Cook Family Dinner presented by The Cooking Studio Fort Collins. Recurring weekly on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday.
- Hearts for Heroes: Post hearts on your windows to show gratitude for those working on the front lines.
- Chalk Your Walk: Use sidewalk chalk to liven up your sidewalks with uplifting messages and artwork!
- Make a Movie: Lights. Camera. Action. Put your creative hat on and make your own movie with your family playing starring roles.
Be sure to check out our Community Calendar for a detailed breakdown of how you can support and connect with our communities!