2418 White Wing Rd, Johnstown $699,900 SOLD! Over asking within 24hrs.
Our Featured Listings > 2418 White Wing Road
“A unique piece of “Colorado Heaven” customized like no other & perfectly located on one of the best lots that Pioneer Ridge has to offer!
Ideally positioned on a coveted “ridgeline lot”, and showcasing some of the very finest panoramic Front Range snow-capped mountain views in Northern Colorado. See for miles, backing to HOA Protected open space to the west.
Head out right out of your back yard to the Pioneer Ridge private open space to the west, take a walk or run or simply enjoy the tranquility and feeling of:
“Living in a vacation with postcard perfect views!”
A “complete” Colorado lifestyle property. This incredible property truly reflects an outdoor lover’s dream with all the all attributes of modern rustic elegance and convenience!
Built in 2006, with every customized appointment -that one could imagine! No detail overlooked, extraordinary opportunity!
Nestled on nearly a quarter acre with professional established landscaping – 11 zones (including 2 low pressure)
Gigantic “reflection” custom stained and stamped patio (41’ X 17’), just right out the sliding glass doors of the walk-out basement!
Plenty of room to relax, play and enjoy the Colorado outdoors with the backdrop of Unobstructed Panoramic Front Range
Mountain views for miles!
See in all its glory Longs Peak, Meeker, Indian Peaks, and the Mummy Range to the north.
Elaborate full irrigation system front and back.
- Walk-out Basement! Featuring a massive expansive 31.5 X 10 foot composite deck!
- Freshly painted exterior in 2020’
- Oversized 3 car garage, at 739 square feet/extra deep double bay at 24.5’
- All built-in’s attachments in the garage included.
- Pride of Ownership shines, nicely maintained inside and out!
- Outlets conveniently located under the deck
- Gas plumbed to the deck super convenient for an additional firepit or gas grill.
- 220V Electrical is run for a future hot tub.
- Private gated access to the HOA protected Open Space on the west side.
- Customized stained & stamped concrete Lower-Level Reflection Patio is nearly 700 square feet. Perfect for outdoor seasonal recreation!
- High efficiency furnace and central AC – dual zoned for convenience.
- Newer 50 gallon H2O heater.
- This is unique and rare GEM in Pioneer, featuring Exquisite Varied Plan Real Barnwood flooring throughout the main level.
- Warm natural daylight fills every room, the orientation of this home (east facing) is helpful for snow melt, and passive solar!
- Featuring 4 Bedrooms + a study + a loft + 2 separate living area, 3.5 Bathrooms and nearly 4,000 finished square feet above grade and nearly 5,335 total!
- Ideal Basement for a total finish, and many locations for in-home offices.
- Gaze out to endless miles of Unobstructed Rocky Mountain panoramic
views and HOA protected Open Space from the Picture windows!
- Brand New/Just installed gorgeous/upgrade carpet & pad.
- Utility Room – convenient laundry sink, added cabinetry storage, W/D included!
- Customized main floor powder bath.
- Ceilings fans throughout.
- Upper-Level Bonus or Loft or craft room or work-out room, endless options!
- Jack and Jill bath, and ensuite in the 3rd upper Secondary Bedroom!
- Oversized Upper Secondary bedrooms around 13’ X 12’.
- Flexible rooms – could have an office on each floor!
- Cozy adorned Gas fireplaces in the family room and the Owner’s Suite!
- All custom window treatments included.
- Easy flow, “Open Concept” layout, entertains amazingly with flexible and expansive outdoor living!
A COOK’s DELIGHT: SPACIOUS Eat-in Chef’s Kitchen
Designed for every convenience – truly ideal for open entertaining.
- Upgraded GE Profile gourmet kitchen appliances, 4 burner gas cooktop * double wall ovens.
- Newer dishwasher, microwave and disposal.
- Granite countertops and on the built-in oversized desk area.
- Two access areas to the oversized massive deck.
- Convenient built-in desk area!
- Center island, and lower roll-out shelving throughout.
- 42” solid cherry raised panel cabinetry.
- Upgraded gooseneck faucet.
- Easy transition to the amazing deck for BBQs, amazing morning breakfasts, exceptional entertaining!
- Owner’s Suite showcases the amazing “Ridgeline” – Panoramic Rocky Mountain views – wake up to “Inspirational & tranquil energy!”
- Luxurious 5-piece SPA inspired Owner’s Bathroom Suite, complete with its own massive walk-in closet! (around 12’ X 11’! + has its own island!)
- Cozy Tri-Sided Fireplace! + High Vaulted ceilings.
- Oversized picture windows.
- Beautiful tile work in the Owner’s Suite with Jetted Spa tub!
- Double French doors grace the entry.
- Upgraded Granite countertops and 36” vanity height
- Upgraded modern rectangular sinks
WALK-OUT LOWER LEVEL/BASEMENT:
• Full Walk-out + Bright (west facing) truly ideal for full finished plumbing for a bathroom.
• Framing there already and don’t miss the lower-level Lab/Office has a 60 amp-subpanel. (see listing agent for copy of issued permit and full finish sketch.)
Great amenities -Don’t miss the new Johnstown YCMA, about 2 minutes away
On CR17 https://www.ymcanoco.org/
Health/Fitness/Aquatics/Summer Camps/Child Care/Sports
• Weld RE-5J District Website is: https://www.weldre5j.k12.co.us/ Elementary: Pioneer Ridge (within the community!), Middle: Milliken, High School: Roosevelt.
• The Pioneer Ridge/Stroh Farm Community has a really reasonable HOA at $120 a quarter covering the care and maintenance of the beautiful open space, parks (Pekin Park!) with the community and management. Dues are paid semi-annually via the Kellison Corporation. NO METRODISTRICT! https://kellisoncorp.com/ See listing agent for all most recent CICs.
List of INCLUSIONS!:
All window treatments as installed (blinds and curtains.) Gas Cooktop, microwave, double
ovens, fridge and dishwasher. Built-ins in Garage included, Washer and Dryer.
EXCLUSIONS: Staging and any seller’s personal items.
Looking for your own “Idyllic” Colorado getaway with easy access to Loveland, Windsor, Greeley, Longmont (Johnstown is conveniently located within about 10-15 minutes of everything- excellent location for commuters quick zip to I-25) Super easy to get around throughout northern Colorado and fast commute to Denver and Boulder!
This amazing property is truly one of kind, a slice of heaven!
Expansive floor plan with 5,335 Total square feet and 3,914 Finished square feet!
- Address: 2418 White Wing Rd, Johnstown
- Price: $699,900
- County: Weld
- MLS: IRES MLS # : 957078
- Style: 2 Story
- Community: Pioneer Ridge, Stroh Farm
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Garage spaces: 3
- Year built: 2006
- HOA Fees: $120/Q
- Total Square Feet: 5335
- Taxes: $4,249/2020
- Total Finished Square Fee: 3914
Style: 2 Story Construction: Wood/Frame, Brick/Brick Veneer, Composition Siding Roof: Composition Roof Common Amenities: Play Area, Common Recreation/Park Area, Hiking/Biking Trails Association Fee Includes: Common Amenities, Management Outdoor Features: Lawn Sprinkler System, Patio, Deck, Oversized Garage Location Description: Evergreen Trees, Deciduous Trees, Sloping Lot, Abuts Private Open Space, House/Lot Faces E, Within City Limits Fences: Enclosed Fenced Area, Wood Fence Views: Back Range/Snow Capped, Foothills View, Plains View Basement/Foundation: Unfinished Basement, Slab, Walk-out Basement Heating: Forced Air, Multi-zoned Heat Cooling: Central Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan Inclusions: Window Coverings, Gas Range/Oven, Double Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes Washer, Clothes Dryer, Microwave Energy Features: Double Pane Windows, High Efficiency Furnace Design Features: Eat-in Kitchen, Separate Dining Room, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceilings, Open Floor Plan, Workshop, Bay or Bow Window, Walk-in Closet, Loft, Washer/Dryer Hookups, Wood Floors, Jack & Jill Bathroom, Kitchen Island, French Doors, 9ft+ Ceilings Primary Bedroom/Bath: Luxury Features Primary Bath, 5 Piece Primary Bath Fireplaces: 2+ Fireplaces, Gas Fireplace, Multi-sided Fireplace, Family/Recreation Room Fireplace, Primary Bedroom Fireplace Disabled Accessibility: Main Level Laundry Utilities: Natural Gas, Electric, Cable TV Available, Satellite Avail, High Speed Avail Water/Sewer: City Water, City Sewer Ownership: Private Owner Occupied By: Owner Occupied Possession: Delivery of Deed Property Disclosures: Seller's Property Disclosure Flood Plain: Minimal Risk Possible Usage: Single Family New Financing/Lending: Cash
- High School: Roosevelt High
- Middle School: Milliken Middle
- Elementary School: Pioneer Ridge Elementary
- Kitchen 12 x 12
- Dining Room 14 x 10
- Living Room 13 x 12
- Family Room 15 x 15
- Master Bedroom 24 x 17
- Bedroom 2 13 x 12
- Bedroom 3 13 x 13
- Bedroom 4 13 x 12
- Laundry 9 x 6
- Study/Office 16 x 12