1938 Green Wing Dr, Johnstown $615,000 SOLD! - MULTIPLE OFFERS!
Our Featured Listings > 1938 Green Wing Drive
“A unique piece of “Colorado Heaven” customized like no other & perfectly located on one of the best lots that Pioneer Ridge has to offer!
Ideally positioned on a coveted “ridgeline lot”, and showcasing some of the very finest panoramic Front Range snow-capped mountain views in Northern Colorado. See for miles, backing to HOA Protected open space to the west.
“Living in a vacation with postcard perfect views!”
A “complete” Colorado lifestyle property. This incredible property truly reflects an outdoor lover’s dream with all the all attributes of modern elegance and convenience!
Built in 2002, with every customized appointment -that one could imagine! No detail overlooked, extraordinary opportunity and in pristine condition!
Nestled on nearly a perfect lot at 6,932 sqft. with front and back sprinkler, fully fenced. Not too much to manage, but just enough for endless Colorado outdoor living!
Gigantic “reflection” custom stained and stamped patio (41’ X 17’), just right out the sliding glass doors complete with a Custom firepit! (large patio table is included!)
Plenty of room to relax, play and enjoy the Colorado outdoors with the backdrop of Unobstructed Panoramic Front Range Mountain views for miles!
See in all its glory Longs Peak, Meeker, Indian Peaks, and the Mummy Range to the north.
- Featuring a massive expansive 41 X 17 foot custom patio, graced by a robust custom pergola – Idyllic Colorado BBQs!
- Custom built-in firepit!
- 3 car tandem garage, fully finished & insulated!
- Convenient service door & My Q wi-fi Garage door opener.
- All shelving and workbench in the garage are included.
- Pride of Ownership shines, nicely maintained inside and out!
- Previous Radon test low.
- Perfect for outdoor seasonal recreation!
- Easy to care for yard, not too overwhelming in size * but enough for a host of activities!
- High efficiency TRANE furnace and central AC newer in 2017
- Newer 2017 H2O heater.
- Programmable Thermostat.
- Whole Home Humidifier.
- Robust Air Filter System.
- This is unique and rare GEM in Pioneer, featuring gorgeous real site finished Hardwood flooring.
- New Interior paint!
- Warm natural daylight fills every room, the orientation of this home (east facing) is helpful for snow melt, and passive solar!
- Featuring 4 Bedrooms + a loft + 2 separate living area, 2.5 Bathrooms and nearly 2,300 finished square feet above grade and 3,213 total!
- Ideal Basement for finishing, and multiple locations for in-home offices.
- Gaze out to endless miles of Unobstructed Rocky Mountain panoramic views and HOA protected Open Space from the Picture windows!
- Utility Room – convenient upper laundry sink, W/D included!
- Ceilings fans throughout.
- Upper-Level Loft or craft room or office endless options!
- Flexible rooms – could have an office on each floor!
- Cozy adorned Gas fireplace in the family room.
- All beautiful custom window treatments included.
- Easy flow, “Open Concept” layout with Soaring ceilings in the living/dining and foyer and vaulted ceiling in the Owner’s suite, entertains amazingly with flexible and expansive outdoor living!
- Newer blinds in the bedrooms.
A COOK’s DELIGHT: SPACIOUS Eat-in Chef’s Kitchen
Designed for every convenience – truly ideal for open entertaining.
- Upgraded stainless steel gourmet kitchen appliances, 5 burner radiant
cooktop * double ovens.
- Convenient built-in desk area.
- New Granite SLAB countertops, travertine splash and gleaming white
- Center island and beautiful modern farmhouse lighting.
- 42” cabinetry and open layout – a true eat-in kitchen area.
- Upgraded oil rubbed faucet.
- Easy transition to the backyard patio area, amazing morning breakfasts, exceptional entertaining!
- Owner’s Suite showcases the amazing “Ridgeline” – Panoramic Rocky
Mountain views – wake up to “Inspirational & tranquil energy!”
- Luxurious SPA inspired recently remodeled in 2020’ Owner’s Bathroom Suite, to
modern Farmhouse perfection complete with its own walk-in closet! (around
10 X 9!)
- Quartz countertops, full shiplap vanity wall, custom mirrors, faucets & lighting.
- Massive Walk-in Shower with dual cool seats and shower heads.
- Beautiful tile work!
- Custom Barn door graces the entry.
- Beautiful pebble stone poured pan floor in the shower.
- Sub-mounted new rectangular sinks!
LOWER LEVEL UNFINISHED BASEMENT:
- Full unfinished basement with 3⁄4 plumbing rough-in truly ideal for finish.
- All robust shelving stays.
- Excellent storage under the basement stairs and the safe stays!
- Triple safe sump pump system, sealed tight on 3 walls.
- Low Radon on last test.
- Some electrical pre-wire ready for finish
Great amenities -Don’t miss the new Johnstown YCMA, about 2 minutes away
On CR17 https://www.ymcanoco.org/
Health/Fitness/Aquatics/Summer Camps/Child Care/Sports
- Weld RE-5J District Website is: https://www.weldre5j.k12.co.us/ Elementary: Pioneer Ridge (within the community!), Middle: Milliken, High School: Roosevelt.
- The Pioneer Ridge/Stroh Farm Community has a really reasonable HOA at $120 a quarter covering the care and maintenance of the beautiful open space, parks (Pekin Park!) with the community and management. Dues are paid semi-annually via the Kellison Corporation. NO METRODISTRICT! https://kellisoncorp.com/ See listing agent for all most recent CICs.
List of INCLUSIONS!: All window treatments blinds and curtains throughout all kitchen appliances (stainless steel) Samsung fingerprint free Dishwasher and microwave, LG French door fridge and Radiant Double Oven Freestanding range with 5 burners. Surround sound speakers in the family room, Samsung Washer and Dryer, Gas firepit in the backyard. All the robust metal shelving in the basement and safe under the stairs in storage area and in Garage all attached shelving, cabinetry and workshop. * Includes mineral rights.
EXCLUSIONS: Staging and any seller’s personal items.
** See listing agent – furniture for sale.
Looking for your own “Idyllic” Colorado getaway with easy access to Loveland, Windsor, Greeley, Longmont (Johnstown is conveniently located within about 10-15 minutes of everything- excellent location for commuters quick zip to I-25) Super easy to get around throughout northern Colorado and fast commute to Denver and Boulder!
This amazing property is truly one of kind, a slice of heaven!
- Address: 1938 Green Wing Dr, Johnstown
- Price: $615,000
- County: Weld
- MLS: IRES MLS # : 957442
- Style: 2 Story
- Community: Pioneer Ridge, Stroh Farm
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garage spaces: 3
- Year built: 2002
- HOA Fees: $120/Q
- Total Square Feet: 3213
- Taxes: $2,803/2020
- Total Finished Square Fee: 2221
Style: 2 Story Construction: Wood/Frame, Stone Roof: Composition Roof Common Amenities: Play Area, Common Recreation/Park Area, Hiking/Biking Trails Association Fee Includes: Common Amenities, Management Outdoor Features: Lawn Sprinkler System, Patio, Tandem Garage Location Description: Cul-De-Sac, Level Lot, Abuts Private Open Space, House/Lot Faces E, Within City Limits Fences: Enclosed Fenced Area, Wood Fence Views: Back Range/Snow Capped, Foothills View Basement/Foundation: Full Basement, Unfinished Basement, Slab, Sump Pump Heating: Forced Air, Humidifier Cooling: Central Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan, Attic Fan Inclusions: Window Coverings, Electric Range/Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Double Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes Washer, Clothes Dryer, Microwave, Garage Door Opener, Disposal, Smoke Alarm(s) Energy Features: Double Pane Windows, High Efficiency Furnace, Set Back Thermostat Design Features: Eat-in Kitchen, Separate Dining Room, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceilings, Open Floor Plan, Workshop, Bay or Bow Window, Walk-in Closet, Loft, Washer/Dryer Hookups, Wood Floors, Kitchen Island, 9ft+ Ceilings Primary Bedroom/Bath: 3/4 Primary Bath, Luxury Features Primary Bath Fireplaces: Gas Fireplace, Gas Logs Included, Family/Recreation Room Fireplace Disabled Accessibility: Level Lot Utilities: Natural Gas, Electric, Cable TV Available, Satellite Avail, High Speed Avail Water/Sewer: City Water, City Sewer Mineral/Water Rights: Mineral Rights Included Ownership: Private Owner Occupied By: Owner Occupied Possession: Delivery of Deed Property Disclosures: Seller's Property Disclosure Flood Plain: Minimal Risk Possible Usage: Single
- High School: Roosevelt High
- Middle School: Milliken Middle
- Elementary School: Pioneer Ridge Elementary
- Kitchen 19 x 11
- Dining Room 12 x 8
- Living Room 12 x 11
- Family Room 15 x 13
- Master Bedroom 16 x 13
- Bedroom 2 10 x 10
- Bedroom 3 11 x 10
- Bedroom 4 14 x 11
- Laundry 7 x 6
- Study/Office 9 x 7