Easter Events in NoCo
It simply wouldn’t be springtime without pastel colors, dyed eggs, and bunny decor — all signature elements of Easter. And this year, the holiday falls on Sunday, April 9, which gives us plenty of time to prepare. Mark your calendars with these egg hunts, brunches and other egg-cellent Easter celebrations happening throughout Northern Colorado!
- The Great Easter Egg Hunt | Fort Collins Marketplace: March 25–April 8
- NoCo Easter Keg Hunt | Loveland Aleworks, Loveland: April 1, 1 p.m.
- Wellington Egg Hunt | Village Park, Wellington: April 8, 10 a.m.
- Loveland’s Amazing Giant Easter Egg Hunt | Loveland Ski Resort, Loveland: April 9, 8:30 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Foothills Easter Egg Hunt on the East Lawn | Foothills Mall, Fort Collins: April 9, 11 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Funny Bunny Painting | Pinot’s Palette, Fort Collins: April 9, 11 a.m.–1 p.m.
- Easter Brunch at the Stanley | Stanley Hotel, Estes Park: April 9, 11 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Easter Brunch | Sylvan Dale Ranch, Loveland: April 9
A Guide to Spring Cleaning Your Home
Spring is right around the corner, so it’s time for spring cleaning.
Though you spend time year-round doing typical housekeeping tasks like washing dishes, dusting and vacuuming, this is a good time to go the extra mile to deep-clean and refresh those neglected spots in your home.
Not sure where to begin with your 2023 spring cleaning? Here are five tasks that should be on your radar.
Wash windows and doors.
Each door and window needs a good washing inside and out. Be sure to rinse the screens and wipe out the window casings. You should also clean your window treatments — both blinds and curtains.
Clean out kitchen spaces.
Make sure to clean your dishwasher and oven, then wash and reorganize the interior of your fridge. If it’s been a while since you’ve cleaned your pantry, tackle that next. Be sure to throw out any old or expired food products.
Dust the vents and ceiling fans.
Give your vents and ceiling fans a good wipe-down. You should also replace your air filters if you haven’t in a bit. Typically, they should be replaced every three months for optimal HVAC performance, so this is a good time to start keeping track of that schedule.
Clean or vacuum furniture and upholstery.
Furniture can get quite dirty over time. Pull up couch cushions to vacuum under them, then vacuum the cushions too. You can also carefully wipe down leather furniture and vacuum your mattress.
Tidy up outside.
Take some time to work on curb appeal, too. Tidy up the deck or patio, pick up any stray kids’ or dog toys, and spray down your outside furniture. You may also want to refresh your landscaping while you’re at it.
Are you getting your home ready to sell? Get in touch for expert help today.