425 E Laurel Street, Fort Collins $1,339,000 ACTIVE
Our Featured Listings > 425 E. Laurel Street
Fort Collins, CO
Bespoke in the heart of Old Town. Phenomenal in every way. *RE-IMAGINED to PERFECTION, LOCAL PROFESSIONAL DESIGNER’s OWN HOME! Every detail thoughtful and purposeful. Encompassing some of the finest Old Town Charm + Character that has existed.
Ideal Accents + Design at every turn, a Living Treasure inside and out!
On the *Historic Registry* J.M. Glick House epitomizes Stunning modern living with all the Conveniences + Character of Historic Old Town. Seamless integration of classic vintage mouldings + stunning modern design elements with European flavored touches throughout! Incredible REMODEL + Lower Level Finish!
National Historic Landmark - Designated in 1998. American Revival Queen Anne Bungalow + complete with its own Historic Abstract!
*Air B&B the lower level, fully licensed + permitted lower level for Air B & B, rental history $400 to $199 a night see listing agent for details. Turn-key Air B & B Option.
Walkable & Bikeable to all your favorite Old Town Locations, rarely need to drive, enjoy all the festivals, live music, trial gardens, Performing Arts Center restaurants, and shopping in the center thriving Old Town lifestyle! Circa 1903.
Convenience, Comfort and Quality. Seamless integration of Modern European touches and Restored Vintage finishes throughout!
Perfectly finished in a lush park-like yard, backs to a Convenient alleyway on an Oversized Lot, in the heart of Old Town!
• Newer Class 4 Impact Resistant (IR) GAF Class IV Shingles done in 2020, by local Premier Roofing.
• Could be right out of Sunset Magazine! Stunning custom beefy Pergola in the back with a reflection patio and Pergola has steel rods for privacy curtains. The perfect tranquil outdoor living Haven!
• Large Stone Water Feature/Bubbler in back.
• Massive composite deck with trellis and planters and wrap around staircase.
• Recently painted front porch, back deck and the T&G boards under the oversized covered front porch.
• A Gardener’s Dream with 5 Raised Beds, each with irrigation.
• Apple Tree on the east side, Honey Crisp Apple in back and Peach Tree.
• Loaded with other perennials: Grape vines, Wisteria, Japanese Maple, ornamental grasses.
• Would you like healthy delicious fresh eggs?! Deluxe two tired indoor outdoor chicken coop (happy chickens!) – this mini urban farm inspired yard has it all.
• Even the original carriage way on the east side of the property has been preserved to reflect the vintage nostalgia has property pin on the north side within the carriage way.
• Added drainage French drains on the east side, exceptionally maintained!
• City owes a tree in the front right of way, they have a list that a home-owner can choose from.
• Pavers throughout the backyard cast the perfect walkways.
• Full irrigation, Front, backyard sprinkler and extensive drip lines Rachio wi-fi sprinkler system on the west side of home. (sprinkler box is end of stair in back.)
• Pride of Ownership shines, beautifully maintained inside and out!
• American Revival Queen Anne Bungalow style architecture, all lower-level windows are Milgard.
24’ DEEP GARAGE:
• The Ideal Colorado Oversized 2 to 2.5 car garage well insulated walls and ceiling + finished with its own subpanel + attic access.
• Super convenient custom built in storage cabinetry and a wonderful workshop! Phenomenal storage!
• Newer Wi-fi Openers on both doors.
• Garage door openers & easy access service door right into the backyard.
• Deluxe 2 tiered indoor and outdoor chicken coop engineered into the west side.
• Mechanical Room in the finished lower-level.
• Newer 2019 High Efficiency furnace.
• Thicker air filter and regularly serviced over the years*
• Whole Home humidifier.
• Active Radon Mitigation system.
• Central AC + ceiling fans in the upper bedrooms.
• Superior insulation throughout.
• Fuse box is enclosed in the cabinetry in the breakfast nook*
• Plumbing redone and about 80% on electrical.
• 60 gallon H2O heater.
• Historic Chunky Mouldings, restored beautiful paneled doors, Baldwin Hardware.
• All plumbing redone and around 80% of the electrical.
• Upper level has amazing natural light/High Ceiling – true period rounded wall on the east side.
• Massive finished lower level with multiple in home office areas can configured for 2 conforming bedrooms downstairs, flex room and Office space!
• Center Wall with custom built-ins can be removed not a load bearing wall for one large room up front.
• Curl up by the cozy gas fireplace + added light with spacious Milgard windows and timbered window wells!
• Super low maintenance tile floors
• Gladiator storage cabinetry above the Washer/Dryer!
• Featuring 4 Bedrooms + 3 bathrooms + many spacious office areas + multiple separate living areas (in the main and lower levels), Studio/Office
• Nearly 2,700 total finished square feet.
• Solid Core/Wood – 5 panel doors & 5 panel newer doors in lower level!
• All toilets are comfort-height.
• Thick, Chunky Base Trim and fully cased windows main level.
• Flexible rooms applications.
• Kohler fixtures and Toto main level toilets.
• Loaded with exceptional storage, large closets.
• Easy flow, “Open Concept” layout, entertains amazingly with flexible and expansive outdoor living!
A COOK’s DELIGHT: SPACIOUS Eat-in Chef’s Kitchen
Designed for every convenience – truly ideal for open entertaining.
• Newer Stainless – Dual Fuel Gas top Kitchen Range free standing range, Dishwasher, Hood, microwave and Fisher Paykel French Door Fridge!
• The Original Farmhouse Sink!
• Stunning Leathered Quartzite Waterfall edge countertop.
• Generous cabinetry space, and modern open display shelving.
• Well thought out purposeful details + exceptional storage!
• Modern Shaker style cabinetry, gorgeous custom colors!
• Easy transition to the Breakfast Nook/sunroom and outdoor dining for BBQs, amazing morning breakfasts, and exceptional entertaining!
A “True” Main Level Oversized Primary Suite!
• Convenient + Spacious Main Level Primary Suite (custom wall treatments, and gorgeous restored mouldings!
• Ensuite Primary Bath, updated comfort height toilet, Caesar stone countertop.
• Luxurious SPA inspired Oversized Walk-in Shower with water tiles integrated into the ceiling- rain flow. Stunning tile work, poured pan shower floor and cool down seat.
• Should one desire a stackable W/D within, linen closet could be converted.
• Large format tiles in the master bath floor.
• Additional vanity countertop storage!
• Poudre School District Website is: https://www.psdschools.org/ Elementary: Laurel, Middle: Lesher, High School: Poudre.
• No HOA and No Metrodistrict! Old Town Fort Collins!
INCLUSIONS: *Original Abstract, All window treatments as installed, All Kitchen appliances (stainless kitchen aid gas range dual fuel/4 burner, hood, newer Fisher Paykel French Door fridge, newer Kitchen Aid dishwasher and Panasonic Microwave.) Whirlpool H.E. Duet front loading Washer and Dryer approx. 5 yrs. Old and (attached Gladiator uppers), All solar lighting in yard (as-is), all pots in yard & large water feature/bubbler. Garage: Built-in custom Workshop and expansive custom full height storage cabinets all along the north wall. Custom built-ins breakfast bar & large buffet on the east wall in breakfast nook|back breezeway area. Makeup mirror in primary bath off vanity.
Negotiable: Front Porch Swing + cushion, lawn art + breakfast nook table. *Price Upon request on furniture or accessory pieces. *See listing agent for finished Lower Level Air B+B "Turn-Key" Option. (see attached list provided by Seller.)
EXCLUSIONS: Seller’s personal property.
Seller prefers a June closing with a 2-week extended possession, post
occupancy agreement. See listing agent for details.
Looking for your own “Idyllic” Old Town getaway with easy access everything our beautiful city has to offer? This is it! Easy access to 3 City Parks (Library Park, Lee Martinez (Poudre River Trail) and the new Whitewater Kayak Park.) Minutes from the C.S.U. Trial Gardens and Performing Arts Center!
Expansive floor plan with 2,700 Total Finished square feet and *(includes Detached Finished + insulated, Oversized and Extra Deep 2 car garage which features massive custom built-in utility and storage cabinetry, workshop, indoor area for the deluxe chicken coop.) Easy access service door to the tranquil gardens and park like setting of backyard.
• Lower annual property taxes at $4,135.
• Fully permitted/Licensed Air B&B (gets around $400 to $199 Per evening high to low seasons) See listing agent for rental history.
• Laurel Street does get “plowed” regularly unlike many streets in Old Town as it goes directly to CSU.
• All remodel plans and paperwork will be in the home!
- Address: 425 E Laurel Street, Fort Collins
- Price: $1,339,000
- County: Larimer
- MLS: 985949
- Style: 1 Story/Ranch
- Community: Historic Old Town Fort Collins
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garage spaces: 2
- Year built: 1903
- HOA Fees: None
- Total Square Feet: 2675
- Taxes: $4,135/2022
- Total Finished Square Fee: 2675
Style: 1 Story/Ranch Construction: Wood/Frame, Brick/Brick Veneer Roof: Composition Roof Type: Cottage/Bung Outdoor Features: Lawn Sprinkler System, Patio, Enclosed Porch, Oversized Garage Location Description: Wooded Lot, Evergreen Trees, Deciduous Trees, Level Lot, House/Lot Faces N, Within City Limits Fences: Enclosed Fenced Area, Metal Post Fence Lot Improvements: Street Paved, Curbs, Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Light, Alley Basement/Foundation: Full Basement, 90%+ Finished Basement, Retrofit for Radon Heating: Forced Air, Humidifier Cooling: Central Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan Inclusions: Window Coverings, Gas Range/Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes Washer, Clothes Dryer, Microwave, Garage Door Opener, Satellite Dish, Smoke Alarm(s) Energy Features: High Efficiency Furnace, Set Back Thermostat Design Features: Eat-in Kitchen, Separate Dining Room, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceilings, Open Floor Plan, Bay or Bow Window, Walk-in Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookups, Wood Floors Primary Bedroom/Bath: 3/4 Primary Bath, Luxury Features Primary Bath Fireplaces: Gas Fireplace, Basement Fireplace Disabled Accessibility: Level Drive, Main Floor Bath, Main Level Bedroom Utilities: Natural Gas, Electric, Cable TV Available, Satellite Avail, High Speed Avail Water/Sewer: City Water, City Sewer Ownership: Private Owner Occupied By: Owner Occupied Possession: Delivery of Deed Property Disclosures: Seller's Property Disclosure Flood Plain: 500 Year/Moderate Risk Possible Usage: Single Family New Financing/Lending: Cash, Conventional Exclusions - Seller's Personal Property
- High School: Fort Collins High School
- Middle School: Lesher Middle School
- Elementary School: Laurel Elementary
- Kitchen 13 x 9
- Dining Room 16 x 14
- Living Room 14 x 13
- Family Room 14 x 10
- Master Bedroom 16 x 12
- Bedroom 2 12 x 10
- Bedroom 3 12 x 10
- Bedroom 4 12 x 12
- Laundry 7 x 5
- Rec Room 16 x 14
- Study/Office 11 x 10