3994 Mount Flora Street, Wellington $450,000 SOLD! MULTIPLE OFFERS!
Our Featured Listings > 3994 Mount Flora Street
Charming Newer 2015 Ranch at The Knolls at Wellington South! Open comfortable layout with vaulted ceilings at 2,682 total square feet + nearly 2,000 finished with massive unfinished storage!
Optimal south facing orientation on a corner lot, with 3 Bedrooms on the main level and a partially finished basement with another 4th Bedroom OR 2nd floor family room!
Delightful eat-in kitchen loaded with generous workspace, Hickory cabinetry, site finished Hickory hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances, composite sink + faucet. Primary Bedroom has its own spacious 3/4 bath and walk-in closet. High Efficiency Furnace, 3/4 plumbing rough in the lower level, Vaulted Ceilings (in Primary and main living area) Cozy Gas tiled fireplace, central A/C, bay window at the dining room.
* Easy 12 to 15 minute drive from north Fort Collins and right off I-25 - great commuter access! New Roof & Gutters in 2021! *All lawn irrigation water provided by HOA. Irrigation water fees included in the HOA dues/super low at $30 a month and No Metrodistrict. No high water bills to water lawn/sprinkler front and back! Fully fenced (low maintenance vinyl fencing) backyard with an oversized patio and* 2018 4 person Max Spa Included! * Neighborhood features walking, biking trails & frisbee golf course (westside 9). Great location, just across 60, easy access to Winick Community Park and Rice elementary school, grocery, coffee shop, brewery, vet! All appliances included.
Schedule your Showing today!
- Address: 3994 Mount Flora Street, Wellington
- Price: $450,000
- County: Larimer
- MLS: 979727
- Style: Story/Ranch
- Community: Knolls at Wellington South
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage spaces: 2
- Year built: 2015
- HOA Fees: $30/M
- Total Square Feet: 2682
- Taxes: $2,742/2021
- Total Finished Square Fee: 1928
Style: 1 Story/Ranch Construction: Wood/Frame, Stone Roof: Composition Roof Common Amenities: Hiking/Biking Trails Association Fee Includes: Common Amenities Outdoor Features: Lawn Sprinkler System, Patio Location Description: Corner Lot Fences: Enclosed Fenced Area, Vinyl/Composite Fence Basement/Foundation: 50%+Finished Basement Heating: Forced Air Cooling: Central Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan Inclusions: Window Coverings, Electric Range/Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes Washer, Clothes Dryer, Microwave, Disposal Design Features: Eat-in Kitchen, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceilings, Open Floor Plan, Bay or Bow Window, Walk-in Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookups, Wood Floors Primary Bedroom/Bath: 3/4 Primary Bath Fireplaces: Gas Fireplace, Great Room Fireplace Disabled Accessibility: Main Floor Bath, Main Level Bedroom, Main Level Laundry Utilities: Natural Gas, Electric, Cable TV Available, Satellite Avail, High Speed Avail Water/Sewer: City Water, City Sewer Ownership: Private Owner Occupied By: Owner Occupied Possession: Delivery of Deed Property Disclosures: Seller's Property Disclosure Flood Plain: Minimal Risk Possible Usage: Single Family New Financing/Lending: Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA, USDA Exclusions - Staging and Seller's personal property
- High School: Poudre High School
- Middle School: Wellington
- Elementary School: Rice
- Kitchen 11 x 10
- Dining Room 10 x 10
- Living Room 14 x 10
- Family Room 24 x 20
- Master Bedroom 14 x 12
- Bedroom 2 18 x 10
- Bedroom 3 11 x 10
- Laundry 7 x 5