1908 Wood Duck Drive, Johnstown $595,000 UNDER CONTRACT!www.1908woodduck.com
Our Featured Listings > 1908 Wood Duck Drive
Heavenly Front Range Rocky Mountain Views in desirable Pioneer Ridge Johnstown, paired with a fully finished walk-out basement, 3 gas fireplaces, and expansive living areas on each level! Ideally positioned to feature incredible views from the oversized Owners Retreat! Move-in Ready with 4 Bedrooms, nearly 3,000 finished square feet. A “complete” Colorado lifestyle property.
Freshly painted exterior, beautifully customized and features a newer impact resistant class IV roof in 2020 and ADT home automation system. Built in 2002, Graceful open 2 story layout with a gas fireplace on each level! Convenient 3 car garage, and convenient composite deck off the breakfast nook. Just refinished solid oak hard wood floors, freshly painted kitchen cabinetry!
Full front, back, sprinkler system even in the side beds on the south side by the raspberry patch! Full privacy fence & expansive 35X10 concrete patio. Enjoy amazing spring BBQs & morning coffee on the back deck not too much to manage, but just enough for endless Colorado outdoor living! **Includes Mineral Rights**
EXTERIOR & GARAGE:
• 3 car garage loaded with storage options and a workbench/shop area!
• Newer 2020 Class IV impact resistant asphalt comp roof
• Just freshly painted exterior March/April 2022
• Featuring an expansive 35 x 10 concrete patio
• Pride of Ownership shines, nicely maintained inside and out!
• Perfect for outdoor seasonal recreation!
• Easy to care for yard, not too overwhelming in size * but enough for a host of activities!
• South side has raspberry patch and terraced irrigated beds ready!
• Front & back sprinkler system and full privacy fence/6 zones Beehive wi-fi system
• Composite deck off the breakfast nook 12 x 10
• Additional flagstone patio area
• Newer High efficiency furnace & central AC (2018/2017)
• Basement subpanel has AC
• Added shelving in mechanical room included
• Programmable Nest Thermostat
• All LED bulbs
• Literally just re-finished April 15/16 shiny solid Hardwood flooring on the main level.
• Double Large Bay Windows in Dining & Nook, large picture windows.
• Comfortable open layout – flexible rooms – living space on each level.
• Warm natural daylight, the orientation of this home (east facing) is helpful for snow melt, and passive solar!
• Featuring 4 Bedrooms + oversized Primary Bedroom Retreat + 3 separate living areas, 3.5 Bathrooms and nearly 3,000 finished square feet above grade!
• Ideal bright finished walk-out basement - multiple locations for in-home offices.
• Utility Room – convenient upper laundry sink and cabinetry. Utility sink just Replaced April 2022
• 3 cozy adorned Gas fireplace in the family room with tile surround custom Barn door area in the main family room for media!
• entertains amazingly with flexible and expansive outdoor living!
A COOK’s DELIGHT: SPACIOUS Eat-in Chef’s Kitchen:
Designed for every convenience – truly ideal for open entertaining.
• All stainless-steel kitchen appliances.
• Freshly painted beautiful white cabinetry and lower level roll out shelving.
• Loaded with cabinetry & countertop space.
• Open layout to the family room – a true eat-in kitchen area.
• Easy transition to the deck, amazing morning breakfasts, exceptional entertaining!
• Gaze out to miles of panoramic Colorado Rocky Mountain Views, Longs Peak and Mount Meeker. Huge Owner’s Suite could be a nursery or office, or additional sitting room complete with its own tri-sided cozy gas fireplace.
• Luxurious SPA inspired 5 piece Owner’s Bathroom Suite, with its own walk-in closet! Has jetted spa tub.
• Huge picture windows.
• New bathroom lighting and ceiling fans.
WALKOUT FINISHED LOWER LEVEL:
• Sunny and bright Fully finished walkout basement permitted with additional gas fireplace (thermostat is the switch) large guest suite and massive walk-in closet storage.
• Excellent finished storage under the stairs.
• ¾ bath with water main in the closet and bath light and fan combo in ceiling.
• Huge additional family room, movie-room, office area or recreational room!
Great amenities -Don’t miss the new Johnstown YCMA, about 2 minutes away
On CR17 https://www.ymcanoco.org/
Health/Fitness/Aquatics/Summer Camps/Child Care/Sports/Yoga
Weld RE-5J District Website is: https://www.weldre5j.k12.co.us/
Elementary: Pioneer Ridge (within the community!), Middle: Milliken, High School: Roosevelt.
• The Pioneer Ridge/Stroh Farm Community has a really reasonable HOA at $120 a quarter covering the care and maintenance of the beautiful open space, parks with the community and management.
• Dues are paid semi-annually via the Kellison Corporation.
• NO METRODISTRICT!
• https://kellisoncorp.com/ See listing agent for all most recent CICs.
TDS or Century Link High Speed Internet Service Providers*
INCLUSIONS: All window treatments as installed, curtains, rods + blinds. ADT Security/home automation system, Stainless Kitchen appliances (French
Door fridge, free standing radiant range, microwave and dishwasher.) Bistro lights under the deck & attached hammock. 2 garage door openers.
In garage all storage/shelving stays mounted to the ceiling and attached to the walls, oversized workbench. *All mineral rights running/of record with the Property.
EXCLUSIONS: All Staging Items. Looking for your own “Idyllic” Colorado getaway with easy access to Loveland, Windsor, Greeley, Longmont (Johnstown is conveniently located within about 10-15
minutes of everything? This is it! – excellent location for commuters quick zip to I-25) Super easy to get around throughout northern Colorado and fast commute to Denver and Boulder!
(entire property was just professionally cleaned including carpets 04/20! Move-in Ready to enjoy!) Expansive floor plan with 3,028 Total square feet and 2,939 Finished square feet!
- Address: 1908 Wood Duck Drive, Johnstown
- Price: $595,000
- County: Weld
- MLS: IRES MLS # : 963815
- Style: 2 Story
- Community: Stroh Farm, Pioneer Ridget
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Garage spaces: 3
- HOA Fees: $120/Q
- Total Square Feet: 3028
- Taxes: $3,396/2021
- Total Finished Square Fee: 2939
Style: 2 Story Construction: Wood/Frame, Brick/Brick Veneer Roof: Composition Roof Common Amenities: Play Area, Common Recreation/Park Area, Hiking/Biking Trails Association Fee Includes: Common Amenities, Management Outdoor Features: Lawn Sprinkler System, Patio, Deck Location Description: Evergreen Trees, Deciduous Trees, Sloping Lot, House/Lot Faces E, Within City Limits Fences: Enclosed Fenced Area, Wood Fence Views: Back Range/Snow Capped, Foothills View Basement/Foundation: Full Basement, 90%+ Finished Basement, Slab, Walk-out Basement Heating: Forced Air Cooling: Central Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan Inclusions: Window Coverings, Electric Range/Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Microwave, Security System Owned, Laundry Tub, Garage Door Opener, Satellite Dish, Disposal, Smoke Alarm(s) Energy Features: Double Pane Windows, High Efficiency Furnace, Set Back Thermostat Design Features: Eat-in Kitchen, Separate Dining Room, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceilings, Open Floor Plan, Workshop, Pantry, Bay or Bow Window, Walk-in Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookups, Wood Floors Primary Bedroom/Bath: Luxury Features Primary Bath, 5 Piece Primary Bath Fireplaces: 2+ Fireplaces, Gas Fireplace, Gas Logs Included, Multi-sided Fireplace, Family/Recreation Room Fireplace, Primary Bedroom Fireplace, Basement Fireplace Disabled Accessibility: Main Level Laundry Utilities: Natural Gas, Electric, Cable TV Available, Satellite Avail, High Speed Avail Water/Sewer: City Water, City Sewer Mineral/Water Rights: Mineral Rights Included Ownership: Private Owner Occupied By: Owner Occupied Possession: Delivery of Deed Property Disclosures: Seller's Property Disclosure Flood Plain: Minimal Risk Possible Usage: Single Family New Financing/Lending: Cash, Conventional, VA, USDA
- School District: Weld Re-5j
- High School: Roosevelt
- Middle School: Milliken
- Elementary School: Pioneer Ridge
- Kitchen 13 x 11
- Dining Room 10 x 9
- Living Room 10 x 9
- Family Room 15 x 13
- Master Bedroom 13 x 13
- Bedroom 2 13 x 10
- Bedroom 3 10 x 10
- Bedroom 4 12 x 10
- Laundry 9 x 5
- Rec Room 25 x 14