1721 Green Wing Drive, Johnstown $550,000 SOLD!
Our Featured Listings > 1721 Green Wing Drive
Backing to HOA protected community open area/no neighbors behind on an oversized lot, perfectly appointed for Colorado Outdoor living!
3,029 total square feet, completely Move-in ready! 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths & a heated 3 car garage = recently remodeled to perfection! 3 backyard patios & convenient matched attached garden shed. 550 sqft. custom paver stone patio, full irrigation, privacy fence, convenient stubbed out gas line for BBQ or firepit. Nestled in a peaceful cul de sac, west facing driveway and east side backyard for cooler summers & better winter snowmelt – nice passive solar orientation. A “complete” Colorado lifestyle property, stunning Backyard Oasis!
Built in 2003, open 2 story layout with multiple living areas, large picture windows bathed in natural sunlight. Beautifully customized and recently painted Exterior (2021, New Roof (2021) Kitchen and Bathroom remodel in 2021, all new Luxury Wood Vinyl Plank floors completed in 2022 + New Carpet Full Basement includes framing & rough electric & Plumbing Rough-in! Ready for your creativity!
Front & back sprinkler system, standing garden bed area on the south side for the perfect veggie garden! Full privacy fence & don’t miss the convenient attached matching garden shed & hot tub pad on the north side! Enjoy amazing summer BBQs & morning coffee on the back patio. Not too much to manage, but just enough for endless comfortable Colorado outdoor living!
HIGHLIGHTS & FEATURES:
EXTERIOR & GARAGE:
• No neighbors behind! Backs to HOA protected Open Space! • Convenient *Heated 3 car garage (gas fed heater in the NE corner) Insulated panel garage doors. • New Roof, Owens Corning Duration (2021) • Fresh Exterior painted (2021) • Pride of Ownership shines, nicely maintained inside and out! • Perfect for outdoor seasonal recreation! • Easy to care for yard, not too overwhelming in size * but enough for a host of activities! • Standing beds/garden area over on the south side. • Front & back sprinkler system. • Matching Storage Shed on the north side. • 3 patios total (main patio is paver stone patio area approximately 550 square feet.) convenient hot tub pad to the north & additional pavered patio to the north. MECHANICALS: • Forced Air & central AC • 50 gallon hot water tank • Whole Home Humidifier • Plumbing rough-in, in the full basement – ready for creativity!
• New Carpet on the stairs and upper level & new wood luxury vinyl planking throughout the main level! • Soaring ceilings in the foyer, front living area and/or formal dining. • Expansive Bay Window in Breakfast Nook – main dining area. • Comfortable open layout – flexible rooms – living space on each level. • Warm natural daylight throughout & newer interior paint on the main level. • Utility Room – convenient main level laundry area off the garage with prep Sink. • Entertains amazingly with flexible and expansive outdoor living! • Custom Blinds & Ceiling fans. • 2 Cozy Gas Fireplace in the (Family Rm & Primary Suite.)
A COOK’s DELIGHT: MAIN LEVEL SPACIOUS Eat-in Chef’s Kitchen Designed for every convenience – truly ideal for open entertaining.
• GAS slide in range 5 burner. • New Shiny Modern Quartz countertops & stainless sink. • Open layout to the family room – a true eat-in kitchen area. • Easy transition to the deck, amazing morning breakfasts, exceptional entertaining! • Added convenient stainless steel “Prep Sink” with Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration! • Full height modern tile backsplash. • Luxury Wood Vinyl Plank floors
• Primary Retreat – complete with its own tri-sided fireplace! Around 18 X 12 • Complete 5 piece primary bathroom with new sink, faucet, Quartz countertops (in both upper baths) & lighting. • Gorgeous tile work throughout! • Spacious walk-in closet! • New comfort height toilet (in all baths)
Great amenities -Don’t miss the new Johnstown YCMA, about 2 minutes away On CR17
Health/Fitness/Aquatics/Summer Camps/Child Care/Sports/Yoga •
Weld RE-5J District Website is: https://www.weldre5j.k12.co.us/ Elementary: Pioneer Ridge (within the community!), Middle: Milliken, High School: Roosevelt.
• The Pioneer Ridge/Stroh Farm Community has a really reasonable HOA at $120 a quarter covering the care and maintenance of the beautiful open space, parks with the community and management.
• Dues are paid semi-annually via the Kellison Corporation.
• NO METRODISTRICT!
See listing agent for all most recent CICs.
TDS or Century Link High Speed Internet Service Providers*
INCLUSIONS: All window treatments on the main level, garage heater, and shelving above doors & 2 attached wood shelves, kitchen appliances (gas range, microwave, dishwasher & fridge) reverse osmosis system on the kitchen prep sink. Partial finished basement (framing & rough electric.)
EXCLUSIONS: Washer and Dryer, Staging & the Seller’s Personal items. window treatments on the upper level, all items in the garage (including the freezer and fridge) **(except the upper storage above the garage doors & 2 attached wood shelves) & Mineral Rights* and all lawn art, wine barrel & wood up against the fence.
Looking for your own “Idyllic” Colorado getaway with easy access to Loveland, Windsor, Greeley, Longmont (Johnstown is conveniently located within about 10-15 minutes of everything? This is it! – excellent location for commuters quick zip to I-25) Super easy to get around throughout northern Colorado and fast commute to Denver and Boulder! Schedule your showing today!
- Address: 1721 Green Wing Drive, Johnstown
- Price: $550,000
- County: Weld
- MLS: 970309
- Style: 2 Story
- Community: Pioneer Ridge/Stroh Farm
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garage spaces: 3
- Year built: 2003
- HOA Fees: $120/Q
- Total Square Feet: 3029
- Taxes: $2,808/2021
- Total Finished Square Fee: 2029
Style: 2 Story Construction: Wood/Frame, Brick/Brick Veneer Roof: Composition Roof Common Amenities: Clubhouse, Play Area, Common Recreation/Park Area, Hiking/Biking Trails Association Fee Includes: Common Amenities, Management Outdoor Features: Lawn Sprinkler System, Storage Buildings, Patio, Heated Garage Location Description: Cul-De-Sac, Wooded Lot, Evergreen Trees, Level Lot, Abuts Public Open Space, House/Lot Faces W, Within City Limits Fences: Enclosed Fenced Area, Wood Fence Lot Improvements: Street Paved, Curbs, Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Light, Fire Hydrant within 500 Feet Road Access: City Street Basement/Foundation: Full Basement, Unfinished Basement, Slab Heating: Forced Air, Humidifier Cooling: Central Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan Inclusions: Window Coverings, Gas Range/Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Microwave, Garage Door Opener, Water Filter Owned , Disposal, Smoke Alarm(s) Energy Features: Double Pane Windows Design Features: Eat-in Kitchen, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceilings, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Bay or Bow Window, Walk-in Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookups, 9ft+ Ceilings Primary Bedroom/Bath: 5 Piece Primary Bath Fireplaces: 2+ Fireplaces, Multi-sided Fireplace, Family/Recreation Room Fireplace, Primary Bedroom Fireplace Utilities: Natural Gas, Electric, Cable TV Available, Satellite Avail, High Speed Avail Water/Sewer: City Water, City Sewer Mineral/Water Rights: Mineral Rights Excluded Ownership: Private Owner Occupied By: Owner Occupied Possession: Delivery of Deed Property Disclosures: Seller's Property Disclosure Flood Plain: Minimal Risk Possible Usage: Single Family New Financing/Lending: Cash, Conventional, VA, USDA Exclusions - Washer/dryer, window treatments on upper level
- Kitchen 13 x 11
- Dining Room 14 x 11
- Living Room 19 x 13
- Family Room 13 x 13
- Master Bedroom 18 x 12
- Bedroom 2 11 x 10
- Bedroom 3 13 x 10
- Laundry 9 x 5