103 Plover Way, Johnstown $575,000 SOLD!
Our Featured Listings > 103 Plover Way
Perfectly situated on a south facing cul-de-sac, corner lot in coveted Pioneer Ridge with No Homes Behind!
Excellent location within Pioneer Ridge
8,029 square foot lot with full privacy fence and front and back sprinkler system. New Custom 300sqft. concrete patio to take the backyard oasis! AMAZING VIEWS from the UPPER LEVEL BONUS ROOM!
Backs to HOA Protected green/open area to the North + loaded with new Updates and Enhancements.
A “complete” Colorado lifestyle property. This incredible property truly reflects an outdoor lover’s dream with all the all attributes of modern elegance and convenience!
Built in 2008, extraordinary site/location, tranquil Easy, Open Concept 2-Story living! Ideal floor plan really features everything – super flexible spaces! Convenient main floor Bedroom + Bathroom!
Not too much to manage, but just enough for endless idyllic Colorado outdoor living!
See details below on the NEW Upgrades! Nearly 2,800 finished square feet and over 4,000 total!!!
• Fresh Exterior paint (2020) and built in convenient in door lock.
• NEW custom concrete patio 300 square feet.
• NEWER fence on the west side.
• NEWER updated landscaping on the west side- established and beautiful.
• Gorgeous backyard
• Brick accents with hipped roof lines.
• Full 3 car garage with convenient service door.
• Full front + back sprinkler and privacy fence.
• Pride of Ownership shines, nicely maintained inside and out!
• Perfect for outdoor seasonal recreation!
• Easy to care for yard, not too overwhelming in size * but enough for a host of activities!
• New Central AC.
• Basement has 3⁄4 plumbing rough-in.
• Gas Forced Air System.
• 50 gallon hot water heater.
• Newer Honeywell digital thermostat.
• Attic ventilator fan.
• NEW/Fresh and warm interior paint + banister freshly painted.
• Warm natural daylight fills every room, the orientation of this home (south facing) is helpful for snow melt, and passive solar!
• Featuring 4 Bedrooms (MAIN FLOOR Bedroom) + Oversized Bonus Room OR Loft OR Phenomenal 2 story office at 20 X 15!
• Ideal Basement for finishing, and multiple locations for in-home offices.
• Gaze out to green space - HOA protected community open space from the Picture windows!
• NEW PLUSH UPGRADED CARPET + PAD!
• Utility Room – convenient upper level laundry sink.
• Ceilings fans throughout.
• Cozy Gas fireplace in the great room.
• Entertains amazingly with flexible and expansive outdoor living!
• Jack and Jill upper bathroom!
• Oversized Eat-in Kitchen with Sunny Breakfast nook/bay window.
A COOK’s DELIGHT: SPACIOUS Eat-in Chef’s Kitchen
Designed for every convenience – truly ideal for open entertaining.
• Gourmet kitchen appliances, radiant cooktop * double ovens.
• Loaded with cabinetry and countertop space!
• Convenient center island.
• New handles/pulls on cabinetry.
• Site finished Oak Hardwood floors.
• New oversized stainless sink.
• 42” cabinetry and open layout – a true eat-in kitchen area. Features lower level roll-outs.
• Easy transition to the backyard patio area, amazing morning breakfasts, exceptional entertaining!
• Oversized Owner’s Suite at 21 x 13 wake up to “Inspirational & tranquil energy!” Huge pictures windows and great views!
• Double French door entry and ceiling fan.
• 5 piece Primary Bathroom Suite with pretty tile work, jetted tub and walk-in closet! NEW Flooring!
• Enjoy peaceful tranquility located at the back of the home overlooking open area.
• Fresh interior paint + newer LVP floors!
FULL UNFINISHED BASEMENT:
• Spacious full unfinished basement ready for your creative expansion with 3⁄4 plumbing rough-in.
• Great areas for future bedrooms if need and has sump pit and pump.
Great amenities -Don’t miss the new Johnstown YCMA, about 2 minutes away
On CR17 https://www.ymcanoco.org/
Health/Fitness/Aquatics/Summer Camps/Child Care/Sports
• Weld RE-5J District Website is: https://www.weldre5j.k12.co.us/ Elementary: Pioneer Ridge (within the community!), Middle: Milliken, High School: Roosevelt.
• The Pioneer Ridge/Stroh Farm Community has a really reasonable HOA at $120 a quarter covering the care and maintenance of the beautiful open space + parks within the community and management. Dues are paid semi-annually via the Kellison Corporation. NO METRODISTRICT! https://kellisoncorp.com/ See listing agent for all most recent CICs.
LIST of INCLUSIONS!: All window treatments as installed. Kitchen appliances (dbl wall ovens), radiant/glass cooktop, microwave and dishwasher. TV in one of the secondary bedrooms, Ring Door + Whiskey Barrell out front.
EXCLUSIONS: Seller’s personal items and staging. Washer & Dryer & both fridges.
Looking for your own “Idyllic” Colorado getaway with easy access to Loveland, Windsor, Greeley, Longmont (Johnstown is conveniently located within about 10-15 minutes of everything- excellent location for commuters quick zip to I-25) Super easy to get around throughout northern Colorado and fast commute to Denver and Boulder!
This amazing property is truly one of kind, a slice of heaven!
Expansive floor plan with 4,025 Total square feet and 2,787 Finished square feet! Download the floor plan
- Address: 103 Plover Way, Johnstown
- Price: $575,000
- County: Weld
- MLS: 977456
- Style: 2 Story
- Community: Stroh Farm, Pioneer Ridge
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garage spaces: 3
- Year built: 2008
- HOA Fees: $120/Q
- Total Square Feet: 4025
- Taxes: $3,895/2021
- Total Finished Square Fee: 2787
Style: 2 Story Construction: Wood/Frame, Brick/Brick Veneer Roof: Composition Roof Common Amenities: Play Area, Common Recreation/Park Area, Hiking/Biking Trails Association Fee Includes: Common Amenities, Management Outdoor Features: Lawn Sprinkler System, Patio Location Description: Cul-De-Sac, Corner Lot, Wooded Lot, Evergreen Trees, Deciduous Trees, Abuts Public Open Space, House/Lot Faces S, Within City Limits Fences: Enclosed Fenced Area, Wood Fence Lot Improvements: Street Paved, Curbs, Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Light Road Access: City Street Road Surface At Property Line: Blacktop Road Basement/Foundation: Full Basement, Unfinished Basement, Slab, Sump Pump Heating: Forced Air Cooling: Central Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan Inclusions: Window Coverings, Electric Range/Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Double Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave, Garage Door Opener, Disposal, Smoke Alarm(s) Design Features: Eat-in Kitchen, Separate Dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Bay or Bow Window, Walk-in Closet, Loft, Washer/Dryer Hookups, Wood Floors, Jack & Jill Bathroom, Kitchen Island, French Doors Primary Bedroom/Bath: 5 Piece Primary Bath Fireplaces: Gas Fireplace, Family/Recreation Room Fireplace Disabled Accessibility: Main Floor Bath, Main Level Bedroom Utilities: Natural Gas, Electric, Cable TV Available, Satellite Avail, High Speed Avail Water/Sewer: City Water, City Sewer Ownership: Private Owner Occupied By: Owner Occupied Possession: Specific Date Property Disclosures: Seller's Property Disclosure Flood Plain: Minimal Risk Possible Usage: Single Family New Financing/Lending: Cash, Conventional, VA, USDA Exclusions - Seller's personal items and staging. Washer, dryer, and both refrigerators.
- Kitchen 13 x 12
- Dining Room 14 x 10
- Living Room 14 x 10
- Family Room 19 x 14
- Master Bedroom 21 x 13
- Bedroom 2 13 x 10
- Bedroom 3 11 x 11
- Bedroom 4 11 x 11
- Laundry 5 x 5
- Study/Office 20 x 15