Here in Fort Collins Summer is a time to get out and explore!! Kids are home, the weather is wonderful and there are so many beautiful places to see.
In this blog we are bringing you all the amazing activities offered by The City of Fort Collins! Be sure to let us know if you participate and what you thought!!!
Summer Programs Available Now!
Fort Collins Recreation is working on expanding programs and activities under guidance from our public health partners. Visit their website for up-to-date information on all current offerings and sign up for your favorite class today!
• Adaptive Recreation Opportunities: Virtually say hi to friends, listen to music and show off your best dance moves in a virtual dance party with ARO. Registration required to receive virtual dance room link.
Click here to view ARO programs.
• Aquatics Programs: Pre-competition, private, and level 3-5 swim lessons are now available at EPIC pool. Click here to view Aquatics programs.
• Dance Programs: Line dance programs are currently being offered at the Fort Collins Senior Center.
Click here to view Dance programs.
• Day Camps: Summer day camps have begun and openings are available for July and August sessions. Programs available for ages 5 to 15.
Click here to view Day Camp programs.
• Education Programs: Many virtual and in person education programs are now available. Learn to cook a new meal, brush up on your guitar skills or teach your dog new tricks! Click here to view Education programs.
• Fitness & Wellness: Fitness classes are available in person or via Zoom live stream this month! Classes offered include strength & cardio, yoga, Zumba & more.
Click here to view Fitness & Wellness programs.
• Ice Skating: Programs for beginner to advanced ice skaters are being offered for the month of July and registration is currently available!
Click here to view Ice programs.
• Pottery: The pottery studio open and ready for you! Current offerings include all levels of wheel & handbuilding, family raku workshops and more. Please note, there will be no lab times or drop in times for pottery and that we are not providing shared tools at this time. If you have pottery pieces at the studio, pick up information is available here.
Click here to view Pottery programs.
• Sports: A variety of sports programs are currently available including adult softball and pickleball. Skyhawks Sports Camps are beginning at the end of June and registration is open! Programs include: baseball, basketball, football, track & field, cheerleading and more.
Click here to view Skyhawks sports camps or click here to view Sports programs.
View All Programs
Celebrate Fourth of July in Fort Collins with Physically-Distanced Activities
We are excited to announce a schedule of COVID-responsible events and activities to celebrate this year’s Fourth of July holiday. Thanks to our partners across the City of Fort Collins and Northern Colorado region, it’s sure to be a day of celebration. From hot air balloons to mini-concerts and an airplane parade, we hope you’ll join in the fun!
Splash Pads Opening at Select Locations while City Pools Remain Closed for Summer
The following amenities are open or soon to be reopened through Labor Day:
• Spring Canyon Park Splash Pad
• Fossil Creek Park Splash Pad
• Old Town Square Splash Pad
Learn more at fcgov.com/parks
The following facilities will remain closed through the summer:
• City Park Pool
• Mulberry Pool
• Fort Collins Senior Center Pool
Learn more at fcgov.com/recreation
Select recreation facilities are currently open!
Guests should expect modified hours of operation, limited programs and capacities, as well as updated policies and procedures to remain in place throughout the summer.
***information provided by 6/30/2020 newsletter from Fort Collins Recreator, Click here for more information