I hope this message finds you healthy and well. With the concerns over COVID-19, we have seen local and now Statewide “Stay-at-home” orders, and I wanted to take a moment to share with you some of the precautions we are taking during these uncertain times. The safety and well-being of my clients/friends is top priority.
How I will protect you and visitors to your home:
• When possible all inspectors, appraisers, and photographers/videographers, contractors, staff and stagers will wash hands and wear gloves during their onsite work.
• Any agents, clients, inspectors, appraisers, staff, contractors, photographers/videographers and stagers, who are not well due to cold or flu symptoms, or who may be showing symptoms of COVID-19, or who may have been exposed to the virus will be asked not to enter the home. Showing time, our showing service literally has a great series of questions that they ask each agent that call in a showing, just for more peace of mind with their health and the buyers.
• During showings, buyers are reminded not to touch anything multiple times and agents are reminded to sanitize prior to touching the lockbox and entering the home.
• We will closely monitor recommendations of the Center for Disease Control and will educate and maintain communication with our team on the symptoms and effects of COVID-19 and preventative measures.
Showing homes with buyers:
I am also implementing the following procedures and protocols while showing homes to substantially reduce the risk of infection and will be sanitizing prior to touching the lockbox and entering the homes.
· I will turn on all lights, open all doors, cabinetry, closets and sterilize both front and back door interior/exterior doorknobs, turn on faucets, etc. so you don’t have to touch anything in the home, but can still see and experience full functionality.
· When in the home, please refrain from touching any surfaces. If you touch a surface, I will have hand sanitizer readily available if you do not already have your own. If you would like a door, cupboard etc. opened, please ask me to open it for you.
· I will attempt to remain at least six feet from all buyers at all times.
· Upon leaving the property, please allow me to shut the home down, and happy to provide a hand sanitizer container for your usage remaining six feet apart.
· I also travel with 2 boxes of disposal gloves – should you desire a pair at any time.
· If I am showing any signs of infection or come into contact with anyone who is known to be infected, I will have one of my team members work with you. If anyone in your sphere is showing signs of infection or has come into contact with anyone who is known to be infected, please stay at home and do not go out to look at homes. We all have families and loved ones and want them, as well as ourselves, to avoid this virus and to flatten the curve.
The above guidelines are for the Buyer and Seller protection.
Important to note/New Measures: Others involved in transactions today i.e. inspectors, appraisers, photographers/videographers, contractors, staff, stagers are all abiding with special cautions/measures to make sure they are safe when entering! We are making sure* in talking to them ahead of time. Please see below.
We can and will get through this together by taking steps to protect ourselves and those around us.
I am here for you if you have any questions.